Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Wizard Junior: Q & A
wizard

Mood:  Bemused
posted on 5-26-2006 at 02:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Wizard Junior: Q & A

Questions & Answers

If you have a question that is not answered below send your question to ken.fisher@sympatico.ca

Q Does a player always have to play a card of the same color as the card that is led?
A Yes, if he has one in his hand. The only exception to this is the play of a Wizard or a Jester. Those 2 cards can be played AT ANY TIME. Even if a player has a card of the suit led he has the option of playing a Wizard or a Jester.
Also if the lead card is a Wizard then any card can be discarded. (See leading Wizards & Jesters below)

Q What is the trump suit and what cards must be played when Wizards and Jesters are the lead cards?
A The lead of a Wizard or Jester does not effect the trump suit. The trump suit is determined simply by the card that is turned face-up after the deal.
(a) Wizard Card is led: The Wizard wins the trick. Other players can discard ANY card. A second Wizard played will lose to the first Wizard.
(b) Jester is led and the second card played is a Wizard: Same as (a). The Jester is a null card and is disregarded.
(c) Jester is led then a Green 3. The Jester is disregarded. Treat the 3 as the lead card.
(d) Jester is led followed by another Jester then a red 2. Again the Jesters are disregarded. Treat the 2 as the lead card.

Q If the card turned up is a Wizard can the dealer select No Trump rather than a color as trump?
A No one of the color suits must be chosen as trump.

Q Is the last hand of a 5-player game played as NO TRUMP?
A No. After the deal of 7 cards to each player there is 1 card left over. That card determines the trump.
The last hand is NO TRUMP when there are 3-4 or 6 players.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U wizard This User Has MSN Messenger   wizard 's ICQ status
GalenLiepins

Mood:  
posted on 5-2-2012 at 09:20 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I have a 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer EX that i buy last Month and i'm planning to install flexible led strip lighting inside the Headlamps and Angel Eyes...mini led light bars will it void my Warranty in Electrical or to be Safe i'll jut install LED Strip outside?

Or Just Buy led outdoor lighting fixtures and angel eyes and i'll let mitsubishi dealer install them for me?

FranklynFa

Mood:  
posted on 5-7-2012 at 01:43 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
You can also start a virtual host, however, there seems to be mixed success using that method. The programmer is working on improving it.

-------------------------
flexible led strip lighting
led outdoor lighting fixtures
mini led light bars

CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT