Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewthread.php on line 318
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Annoyances
gertielongbum

Mood:  
posted on 1-27-2008 at 09:05 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Annoyances

I posted this same thing the other day and don't know where it went. Just needed to vent. LOL. What are some of the things that irk you on this site. Well one of my petty things is I hate when we sign into homepage and the poll is always maximized. It is a pain in the butt to have to keep minimizing...Can't we have it minimized and if we so choose to answer the poll we can just maximize as this would only have to be done once.

GRRRRRR fustrating I am now reposting this as I had no subject in this post so it said i had to go back only i could not and all my info was lost.

I posted quite a long time ago about the discount offer for buying wizard cards. That coupon is outdated as I tried to buy some online. It still remains there.

Next I am fustrated with trying to find my posts as I posted this the other day. I wish there was a spot in the control panel to view all your posts. It would make it so much easier to view any replies. Well I have vented long enough. Hopefully this post does not get lost.

Don't take anything personally just venting. Love ya's all!!!

CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT