Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: General Letters and comments
wizard

Mood:  
posted on 2-5-2009 at 01:41 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
General Letters and comments

Feb. 2009: I love the game. Friend from work brought it in and we are all hooked! I had to find out if i could play it online and so happens that I can!

Feb. 2009: Im actually active duty air force deployed in Turkey and this is what we play to keep our heads on straight. I get mad when someone wiz's me. makes me wanna throw my jesters at em.

Feb. 2009: Just wanted to say thanks for the quick reply....and also for all the honesty, sweat and perseverance you put into making Wizard what it is today, and what is to come (hopefully something that produces some dollar values). It is sad to hear that the deal with Pogo fell through and that you are still trying. My family has enjoyed Wizard for many years now and will continue to do so. If you need support from a few people here in Alberta, put me on your list!
A pleasure as always, have a super day!

Feb. 2009: Thanks Ken. I can't believe all the details you keep track of, and I am constantly amazed at the speed at which the "number crunching" is done. To have all that posted, and the master points updated, on the first of the month, is amazing. I am the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer of a place with $500 million of assets and an annual operating budget of $200 million, and I am thinking that my staff can't do things that quickly!!! Maybe they could use your help!
What an excellent game you have, in addition to a site that is enjoyed by many. I, for one, truly appreciate being able to de-compress at night playing Wizard, after a day of stock market watching, budgets, legal matters, and the other things that cause me agita.

CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT