Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewthread.php on line 318

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewthread.php on line 318
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Wizard Card Game Scoring Spreadsheet
Weighsone

Mood:  
posted on 12-26-2016 at 03:27 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Wizard Card Game Scoring Spreadsheet

I found scoring kind of confusing at first. Couldn't find anything online already that had made it into a simple spreadsheet so I made one. Now I can just open it on my phone in the Excel app and it does all the calculations for me.

I got the idea for the layout from another site but no one actually posted the spreadsheet they made. http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-questions/761126-wizard-card-game-score-sheet.html

Edit: Can I not post attachments? Here is the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0yeojbkflt75ed5/Wizard%20Scoresheet.xlsx?dl=0

huaigege

Mood:  
posted on 3-12-2020 at 07:22 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
play world of warcraft game since the beta. Initially, I was just able to see a small amount of the battle as the enemies began to come out of their base. This is where I had my first demo of how the game would actually play, showing the importance of positioning, dodging, and making sure you have your area covered. There were a lot of goals to achieve in a short amount of time, and once I realized the simplicity and overall goal, I began to get in the swing of things. I could view the world from any of the four corners of the map. To focus on particular elements of the map, I could click the right mouse button to select a specific direction or the left mouse button to view all the ways to hit an enemy.

buy wow items cheap cheap wow gold classic Cheap WoW Gold

CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT