Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewthread.php on line 318

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\viewthread.php on line 318

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Score pad app for iPhone
edsouza

Mood:  
posted on 10-18-2011 at 10:44 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Score pad app for iPhone

You can now keep score of your Wizard games on your iPhone! For more details about the app, see
http://wizardscorecard.ericdsouza.com

LuzCapas

Mood:  
posted on 2-1-2012 at 02:43 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
What this video has shown me is that I need to make perfect iphone 5 shaped charcoal bricks for next year. I'll be rich, then I can buy notaniphone with the money. best iphone 4 case iphone 4s cases iphone stylus pen

lawrencechristopher

Mood:  
posted on 3-28-2012 at 05:39 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Can't we keep the record of score on another phone? I don not own an iPhone at present but i have an android phone.

petersonte

Mood:  
posted on 7-14-2012 at 04:53 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Just join this forum and really appreciate your work.

larrykclark

Mood:  
posted on 11-1-2018 at 05:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
How do I transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android??"

- "What are the ways to transfer WhatsApp chat history from iPhone to Android phone?"

Have you recently switched from iPhone to an Android? And now you have no clue how to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android?

Well, since the iOS system and Android system are different, the difficulty of the transfer process between iPhone and Android phone increase. But nothing to worry! There is always a way! This article gives you some of the simplified ways and the steps involved with each method to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. Let us disclose those methods together!
Transfer whatsapp from iphone to android

CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT