Board logo

Wizard Game on my Computer
doubleringer - 11-16-2006 at 08:36 PM

Somehow, maybe over a year ago, i downloaded from some source, maybe this one, a game of Wizard which is played on my computer. It is found under my Program files as Wizard.exe and is actually fun to playm although it is a little slow.
The problem is that i have no idea how I can get it to display in a "full screen" mode. Does anyone, who knows of this game know, and is willing to tell me, how to get it full screen?
Secondly, I downloaded that a few years (?) ago and I am wondering if there is a newer version of the same game.
Thanks in advance for your help, jim

wizard reply: Does it have the same graphics and general format as the current version?

doubleringer - 11-24-2006 at 05:25 PM

Yes, the Wizard Game from 2003 has the same graphincs as Wizard2006d.
But the Wizard 2006d still does not fill the monitor's screen.
Is there a keystroke command to allow one to toggle from full screen to partial screen and then back and forth?

wizard reply
You really need our programmer Victor to answer your questions as I am not computer savvy. However because the present game is not web-based it will not cover the entire screen. A new web-based system is now being tested onsite.

As for the older version I believe you were able to play privately but only if you played all the hands. There was not and there still is not any A.I. (artificial intelligence) which would be needed for true individual play.