Board logo

Friendly Reminder to all players
wizard - 3-9-2017 at 07:27 PM

Friendly Reminder to all players

Name-calling and other slurs are not tolerated in the CHAT area. You may be jesting but some players are ultra-sensitive so avoid the temptation.....Thanks

Mactonight - 3-10-2017 at 02:47 PM

Strange how mean words can return to ones thoughts, years after they’ve been callously thrown at you. They replay in your mind, spiking a sense of remembered pain. Nasty name calling can be an ugly memory that stabs unexpectedly—not unlike a nightmare where you wake up crying. - Unknown

But if you want to resort to name calling, it shows the lack of thought and legitimacy of your action - pintrest post

What I actually want to call you is a hell of a lot more unprintable than what I did call you - some old guy I don't remember

The people who call you names are just trying to make themselves feel better. They've "screwed" up too. You're not the only one.” Edited for sensitive ears

I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, di**less, hopeless, heartless, fat-bottom, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey" poo" he is! Hallelujah! Holy crap! Where's the Tylenol? - Clark Griswold

wert - 3-11-2017 at 07:15 PM

What is said in chat box, stays in chat box, not necessarily true.... Anyone needing proof that someone said something that offends you, click on chat box with the mean words showing (scroll to find it if necessary in the chat box), click on Alt and Print Scan at the same time for a few seconds. Then bring up Paint and save it (upper left corner golden box click on it, then X out and save picture as jpeg in your pictures. Next go to Wizard group on Face Book and click on add a photo, find that picture in Pictures and hi-lite it and click OPEN, that should post the picture in Wizard Group for all to see...